Am I doing the right things?

Assalmualaikum and hai to everyone who reading this.

I am here to challenge myself to type, to express myself in English.

I did not know if I'm doing it right but please do bear and tolerate what am I going to post here.

Ahahahaha

Today, I'm in the 2nd and 1/2 months of pursuing a degree in a course that I don't even have confidence in.

I pursue it because I love English but my words structure is still as bad as a beginner which is sucks.

I just hope that I don burden people too much because I am a freaking slow learner and I hate that I knew this since I was a kid.

You know, I really hate myself a lot when I was a kid....mmm...I guess until now...ahahaha

when I was a kid, I always answer I don't know when I was asked even it was an easy peasy question.

I was born as someone shy and not hyper like other kids that we always see around us.

because of my slow reaction, I guess no one really sees my existence ツ

I don't talk much, I do laugh a lot with my best friends that I only have not more than 5.

It's kind of sad actually because I don't really know how to mingle with people, most of the time I'm really awkward and silent. 

Know know already 26 with nothing achievement yet.

I know it's not going to get easy in the future, but I hope there is still a light that I will find the better me.

I'm questioning a lot myself about my purpose in life... I really should try my very best to find the answers.

Sorry for the nonsense.

Hope you get yourself better and become brighter in the future.😌 

Love you, fadrokable.

Comments